JOB POST #2458-2021
Air Solutions- HVAC TechDate Posted: December 14th, 2021 Date Closing: January 31st, 2022
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Perform installation of copper refrigerant lines to air conditioning units, including brazing and soldering
- Perform installation of flex and sheet metal duct systems in light commercial and residential buildings
- Ensure connection of gas lines to heating equipment is properly done
- Determine the right material needed for installation work by pre-measuring jobs
- Order, receive all materials and equipment required for each job, confirm, and load them into company vehicle
- Carry out readings on machines with the full understanding of the implication of such readings
- Carry out wiring of both low and line voltage to cooling and heating equipment Ensuring compliance with appliance standards, TSSA and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions, company procedures and customers’ requirements.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment at jobsite (ensure jobsite is cleaned up prior to leaving and tools/equipment collected) and your truck.
- Ensure proper documentation of all; time sheets, work performance, costing/materials used, model & serial # of all equipment, handing in all receipts daily.
- NOTE: Quantrac is a specific HVAC computer system, we do NOT expect anyone to have experience with this but candidate must have the ability to learn, enter and understand Quantrac System to create work orders and print
- Responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, warranty, and emergency repairs.
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Travel to job sites, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Communicate with homeowners and project managers regarding findings and cost.
- Properly stocking of company vehicles with necessary parts; returning unused and defective parts to the department; and ordering and restocking parts in vehicles as required
- Maintain good working order of assigned company vehicle including refueling as necessary, oil changes, reporting any mechanical issues.
- Lift up to 50 pounds, be able to push, pull, carry, or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices) carry ladders, work from heights, work in small crawl spaces.
- Sales opportunity identification & sales.
- Invoicing and collecting payment from customers.
- Assisting with customers’ queries and provide excellent customer service.
- Provide necessary support to other team members to be able to complete tasks on time as instructed by management
- Create and maintain cordial and collaborative working relationships with both superiors and co-workers.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment at the office/back shop, including garbage removal, scrap metal removal, snow shovelings, sweeping, cleaning schedule, etc..
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: The ideal candidate is looking for a career, not just a pay cheque, must be motivated, reliable, energetic, positive and focused arriving at work on time each day, Well groomed, neat appearance, clean, company shirt and no ripped pants. Problem-Solving Abilities, Excellent Communication Skills (Customer Service & Sales) and a caring attitude are a must.
How to Apply:Please Submit Resume to email@example.com
Please reference this job posting in your email: JOB POSTING #2458-2021