JOB POST #2774-2022
Cell Phone TechnicianDate Posted: February 23rd, 2022 Date Closing: April 1st, 2022
Quantum Lifecycle Partners LP is the leading and largest vertically integrated IT Asset Disposition & Recycling processor in Canada. We are committed to enabling safe and secure reuse of electronics, responsible recycling of electronics to divert waste from landfill, and recovery of natural resources from obsolete electronics.
We are looking for a dynamic Cell Phone Technician to join our team! This position is responsible for configuring, testing, troubleshooting, repairing and refurbishing cell phones and other electronic equipment to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Repair and refurbish smartphones and other electronic devices to high quality standards
- Evaluate and access functionality and quality of all smartphone components
- Perform inventory control including Approved Certified Data Destruction (CDD) of cell phones, and occasionally other electronic equipment
- Ensuring data destruction as per Client specs and SOW requirements
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years of experience working hands-on with electronic hardware in a warehouse setting
- Demonstrated comprehension of English & basic Math skills
- Strong attention to detail in order to complete quality repairs
- Basic computer knowledge including inventory systems and MS Office
- Knowledge of computer components and how they work
- Post-Secondary Education or Electronic Technician Training from a recognized institute is an asset
- Cell phone parts harvesting experience is an asset
- A+ computer software certification or equivalent is an asset
- Working in a warehousing and processing environment
- 8 hour shift, Monday – Friday
- Company paid Extended Health & Dental Benefits
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Company RRSP matched up to 3%
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Safety shoes & safety glasses reimbursement
- Employee Purchase Program (up to 20% off on Qnovum.ca)
- Opportunity to play a part in protecting the environment and contributing to sustainability.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer. We promote excellence through diversity and encourage all qualified persons to apply. We thank you for your interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Quantum is also committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
Quantum offers a unique insight into the E-waste industry, with its fast-paced and ever-changing environment!
To learn more about us, visit: www.quantumlifecycle.com
How to Apply:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference this job posting in your email: JOB POSTING #2774-2022