JOB POST #3266-2022
HVAC Technician – BarrieDate Posted: August 16th, 2022 Date Closing: September 30th, 2022
By joining Reliance as an HVAC Service Technician, you become part of an organization that is committed to delivering exceptional experiences for our customers and will support you to be your best.
What will you do?
- Responsible to professionally service HVAC equipment, accessory items, in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes.
- To ensure the safe operation of all new installations and correctly instruct customers on proper care, maintenance.
- You will be responsible for being willing to learn and grow as part of a progressive customer service-oriented team.
- You will be responsible for creating a positive relationship with customers; offering for sale other company products, services and demonstrating your ability to communicate, problem solve, to ensure customer satisfaction.
What do we offer?
- Competitive starting wages
- Company vehicle, tools, uniform and equipment all provided
- Consistent full-time hours and opportunity for overtime
- Ability to earn additional incentives
- Education and training cost subsidy
- Paid apprentice leave for eligible Team Members
- On-the-job training and defined Career Paths to advance your career
- A comprehensive benefits and group savings plan
- Generous discount on Reliance products
What do you bring?
- Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Must have a Gas Technician II license.
- Received certificate of qualification (C of Q) as an Air Conditioning Mechanic (Ontario – 313d).
- Must have valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card.
- Must have at least a Class G Driver’s License.
- 3 – 5 years of field experience in service of Water Heaters & HVAC equipment, would be an asset
- Be willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required.