JOB POST #3267-2022
Junior Technician/Junior InstallerDate Posted: August 16th, 2022 Date Closing: September 30th, 2022
By joining Reliance as a Junior Installer you become part of an organization that is committed to delivering exceptional experiences for our customers and will support you to be your best.
What will you do?
- Responsible to professionally repair and perform maintenance on HVAC equipment and accessory items in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes.
- Ensure the safe operation of all Gas appliances and correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
- Be flexible to work in service, water heater installation, and or assistance roles/duties, in the field or in the warehouse, in assigned areas and surrounding areas as assigned.
- Willing to learn and grow as part of a progressive customer service-oriented team and be flexible to the work assigned in the spirit of this multi-functional role.
- Responsible for creating a positive relationship with customers, offering for sale other company products and services.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate and problem solve to ensure customer satisfaction.
What do we offer?
- Competitive starting wages
- Consistent full-time hours and opportunity for overtime
- Company vehicle, tools, uniform and equipment all provided
- Ability to earn additional incentives
- Education and training cost subsidy
- Paid apprentice leave for eligible Team Members
- On-the-job training and defined Career Paths to advance your career
- A comprehensive benefits and group savings plan
- Generous discount on Reliance products
- Fast growing company with an award-winning culture
What do you bring?
- Must have a valid class 5 driver’s license.
- Grade 12 diploma.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Good organization skills.
- Ability to take direction and work with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Work well with others.
- Previous HVAC experience preferred – Some knowledge of the heating, cooling, and boiler trades will be a huge asset. Will be placed with a senior installer to further your skill set.
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Headquartered in Toronto, Reliance is the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions to over 1.9 million customers across North America. Reliance provides reliable home heating, cooling, hot water, water purification, electrical, plumbing & Smart Home products & services.
Each day, our Team Members are dedicated and focused on delivering an outstanding customer experience, developing top talent and giving back to the communities where we live and work. Reliance is an $900 million business with over 2,400 Team Members and growing! We are proud to be recognized by Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
How to Apply:https://can62e2.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-CA/reliancecomfort/Posting/View/7812
Please reference this job posting in your email: JOB POSTING #3267-2022