JOB POST #2970-2022
Production AssociateDate Posted: April 21st, 2022 Date Closing: April 29th, 2022
We are a growing company looking to add a few team members (Craftspeople) to our production team. These positions will be responsible for the production and assembly of our product offerings while using the assigned equipment/machinery. We are looking to add strong contributors to an already very strong production team. We provide a safe work environment where safety, quality and teamwork are paramount to your and our success. As a TNR team member, you should also demonstrate a positive attitude with a high work ethic.
General Requirements …
Solid understanding of English language to follow oral and written instructions;
Minimum high school diploma;
Minimum one year experience in a production environment (preferably manufacturing);
Some experience with forklifts;
Ability to read blueprint, drawings or layouts;
Strong abilities to work with measuring tools and able to use various power tools;
Possess a keen eye with strong attention to detail;
Able to do basic math calculations; and
Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs
In addition to the above ‘general requirements’, candidates must be physically fit as much of the work is done on their hands and knees.
In addition to the above ‘general requirements’, candidates must have experience working with such power tools as nail gun and table saw.
In addition to the above ‘general requirements’, candidates must have experience working with power tools such as drill press, mig welder, steel saws, etc. and must have good eye/hand coordination. Experience using an overhead crane would be an asset as would steel fabrication experience.
Snapshot of duties and responsibilities (not all inclusive) …
- follow work instructions and established procedures;
- assist with building our custom-made doors;
- complete tear downs and repairs as required;
- assist with equipment changes and machine adjustments as required;
- conduct visual quality assurance inspections to identify defective parts;
- monitor, record and document data as required;
- perform all functions in a safe manner;
- establish and maintain open communication with Team Leaders, Supervisors and other support teams; and
- participate in training and cross training programs.
Other Details …
Salary – hourly rate
Benefits – 100% company paid and active after probationary period (3 months)
Other perks – available as requirements are met (annual bonus, 3% RRSP contribution match, training tuition reimbursement, employee referral program, 3 weeks paid vacation after 3 years, etc..