JOB POST #2942-2022
Sign Installer/TechnicianDate Posted: April 8th, 2022 Date Closing: April 20th, 2022
- Use equipment and tools to make signs including laminator, saws, shears, etc.
- preparing substrates (aluminum, acrylic,wood) and applying vinyl
- construct aluminum sign cabinets
- Drive and operate a bucket truck (G License)
- Use a variety of tools to hang signs from ground level up to 30’. Tools involved range from standard drills and hammer drills
- Demonstrated ability to use a variety of tools and techniques to install signs including digging post holes and setting posts, installing acrylic lettering, sanding, patching and painting, installing vinyl, replacing or installing new flex face material, bolting new signs to existing building or sign face
- Basic electrical knowledge for sign maintenance
- Use a measuring tape and camera to do site surveys and measurements for use in designing signs
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate is a creative, self-motivated team player, deadline driven environment and who is determined to make every project his or her absolute best.
Every project is custom so expect a lot of variety!
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong work ethic, professional demeanor required.
- Organized, highly detail oriented, reliable.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and supply driver’s abstract with no prior offenses
- Ability to pass a background check upon hire.
- Working at Heights Arrest Certification
How to Apply:resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference this job posting in your email: JOB POSTING #2942-2022