Youth Job Connection and Youth Job Connection: Summer
Youth Employment Services
Employers onboarding a youth as your next next hire will receive:
- Youth ready to work – you make the final selection of your new hire!
- A youth who has received pre-employment training
- A wage incentive to offset orientation and on-the-job training costs
As an eligible employer, you will provide:
- An employment opportunity that is part-time, full-time or contract
- On-the-job training for your new hire
The Career Centre provides the Youth Job Connection (YJC) and Youth Job Connection: Summer (YJCS) program for the areas of:
- Angus, Alliston, Cookstown
- Bradford, Innisfil
This service is offered at no cost to you.
Register for an Employer Account