Help to achieve your employment goal
Meet with an Employment Consultant
Let the Career Centre, a department of Adult and Continuing Education, Simcoe County District School Board, provide you with assistance for your employment planning needs.
Connect with an employment consultant today for the help you need to achieve your employment goals.
You will be able to review your employment needs with the employment consultant to start your employment plan. The first step to employment is to meet with an employment consultant at no cost to you to:
- Assess your job searching strategies and learn effective job searching techniques
- Identify and define your employment goals
- Information available about the Better Jobs Ontario program and apprenticeship
- Gain information about the labour market, employment and training opportunities
- Learn about other Employment Ontario programs and services
- Information about other community services and supports
The Career Centre is part of the network of Employment Ontario service providers, funded by the Ministry of Labour, Immigration, Training and Skills Development.
Should you require more information, contact the Career Centre at:
705-725-8990 Ext. 45200 or email us.