JOB POST #2978-2022
Administrative Support/Shipping and ReceivingDate Posted: April 25th, 2022 Date Closing: May 15th, 2022
Lillie’s Hydrovac Parts is a family run business catering to the parts needs of the Hydrovac industry, as well as individual customer needs. We are the sister company to Lillie’s Fleet Services, where the Lillie brothers service hydro-excavation trucks in Ontario. We are looking for a candidate who can assist with the day to day operations. This candidate will work closely with the Vice President, to ensure all needs of the customers, website and administration duties are met.
This position is a contract part-time position (12 month maternity leave). The office is located in Barrie, ON and the candidate will be working on site 4 days/week, approx 20-25 hours weekly.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides administrative support for Lillie’s Hydrovac Parts, and occasionally Lillie’s Fleet Services
- Prepares customer quotes, invoices, statements, reports and purchase orders
- Inputs all expenses, bills, and payments
- Maintains accurate inventory, which is reflected on Shopify and Quickbooks
- Managing the Shopify website
- Ship all customer orders in a timely manner and receive incoming shipments from suppliers
- Service writing for Lillie’s Fleet Services
Qualifications and Skills:
- Quickbooks experience required
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail and proof-reading skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- Business or bookkeeping experience a strong asset
- Organized and dedicated individual
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to assume responsibility and meet deadlines
Salary: To be discussed based on experience
Closing Date: May 15, 2022.
Potential candidates will be contacted for an interview.
How to Apply:Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only potential applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Please reference this job posting in your email: JOB POSTING #2978-2022