JOB POST #3007-2022
Assembly/Production Team MemberDate Posted: May 5th, 2022 Date Closing: May 15th, 2022
Rock Solid Supply is looking for a keen and enthusiastic individual to join our team as an Production Team Member. We believe in putting the right person in the right seat! We believe that the right fit for this role is someone who is highly motivated, has great attention to detail and enjoys working as a collaborative member of a team!
WHO WE ARE:
Rock Solid Supply Inc. (“RSS”) is a manufacturer and distributor of bathroom vanities and accessories to retailers across Canada. RSS is committed to being a lean manufacturer and focused on continuous improvement. Our mission is to deliver happiness to our customers, suppliers, as well as our employees. A happy workplace is one that is inclusive, diverse, and respectful of the individual.
- Work in any area of the assembly production line, or stone production department using manual and automated equipment, such as hand-tools, power-tools and machines as required.
- Responsible for completing tasks effectively, to the quality standards required to meet our customers’ expectations.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of all products, in order to be able to follow production steps required to meet the customer order requirements.
- Maintain organization in production and practice good housekeeping.
- Identify and prioritize streams of work without constant direct supervision. A strong work ethic and a desire to be “in the trenches” working with all team members to identify and implement solutions
- Supporting operations on the plant floor wherever needed.
- Manufacturing experience is an asset!
- Unleash your Unique Ability
- Commitment to Excellence
- Servant Leadership
- Deliver Happiness
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Employee Benefits (Dental, Vision, Extended Health)
- Long Term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Profit Sharing Program
- Inclusive and forward-thinking company culture
- Opportunities for learning and growth
- Casual dress
- Free on-site parking
- Free tea and coffee (and hot chocolate!)
- On and off-site employee social events
Full Time Permanent; Monday to Friday 7:00 AM – 4:30 PM. Some overtime is required during busy periods.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
How to Apply:Email resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Production Team Member.
Please reference this job posting in your email: JOB POSTING #3007-2022