JOB POST #3047-2022
Automotive Quality Inspector – NO experience required!Date Posted: May 26th, 2022 Date Closing: July 1st, 2022
Hiring Automotive Quality Inspector!
2 Shifts available.
Day Shift – 6am to 3pm
Afternoon Shift – 3pm to Midnight
What\’s in it for you?
- $17.50 per hour to start!
- Weekly pay with accrued vacation pay
- Learn new tools and tasks while having fun
What you\’ll be doing:
- Inspect parts, separate good parts / bad parts and tag appropriately.
- For all operational issues to direct all questions through the designated Supervisor.
- To note and to report to the Supervisor any type of non-conformities in the day to day operations.
- To Rework Parts only when in accordance with provided Work Instructions.
- To remove parts from its packaging and to return it back to its packaging with care.
- To skid and label product – Work In Process (WIP) / Certified Product.
- Follows and adheres to work instructions – Visual Work Instructions (VWI) and/or Hard Copy (Paperwork) Instructions.
- Complete paperwork as directed.
- Knowledge of Mobile and Tablet technology an asset
- To keep their work cell clean (Zone) and organized at all times (5S).
- Liaises with other Inspectors and Staff Members
- Defers questions / answers his or her immediate Supervisor, when communicating with Customer or Supplier Representatives
- Supports problem resolution process for its implementation and effectiveness.
- Contributes to quality records being properly recorded and submitted.
What you need:
- Ability to use tap and die tools to repair/rework CBU (Completed Body Unit)
- Ability to use power tools such as rotary tools, grinders, impact drivers, drills
- Ability to use cutting tools to precisely repair/rework parts
- Standing 8-10 hours per shift.
- Ability to use tools on a production line with non-stationary CBUs
- Daily inspection of tool and equipment condition and maintaining safe working condition of tools
- Ability to lift weights up to and including 40 lbs.
- Manual and Physical dexterity.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to distinguish colors.
- CAN-DO attitude is an ASSET!
APPLY NOW and START ASAP!