JOB POST #2700-2022
Child Care Assistant TeacherDate Posted: February 14th, 2022 Date Closing: March 31st, 2022
Our mission is to nurture a deep connection to nature for all children. We offer licensed child care programs where children spend their days immersed in nature, discovering, exploring, investigating and collaborating. We are passionate about cultivating a child’s natural sense of wonder and setting the foundation for joyful learning.
We are looking for individuals who have a commitment and desire to spend their days connecting children with the natural world. We are looking for individuals who are interested in being a part of an environment that puts children, families, and the environment at the heart of what we do.
Are you looking for an inspiring, natural, and unique place to spend your days? Do you lead with curiosity, wonder, excitement, and joy? Are you an individual who yearns for learning and growth? If you’ve answered YES to these questions, then we would LOVE to hear from you.
- Full time/permanent position (40 hours/week)
- Competitive salary + Wage Enhancement Grants + Health/Dental Benefits
- Must be able to work flexible shifts between 7:30am-5:30pm, Mon-Fri
- Standard 1staid/CPR certification required
- Criminal Reference Check, vulnerable sector check required
- One position available immediately
- Located in Barrie, ON
Applicants must be cheerful, energetic, possess strong team work and be able to provide a warm, safe, educational and nurturing environment in which children can develop to their fullest potential.
Applicants must have the ability to:
- Work independently and co-operatively within a team of staff
- Problem solve and use sound professional judgment
- effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- effectively utilize time management and organizational skills
- Be reliable, punctual and professional