JOB POST #4586-2023
CNC Repair, Maintenance & InstallationDate Posted: August 29th, 2023 Date Closing: September 30th, 2023
We are currently seeking experienced CNC Service Technicians to join our team at SGT Inc. As a Service Technician, you will play a crucial role in delivering exceptional customer service and providing technical support. Your main responsibilities will include performing field service, troubleshooting, and repairing equipment with minimal assistance. In addition, you will be responsible for conducting installations, start-ups, and commissioning of equipment.
- Strong knowledge of customer service skills
- Mechanical/Electrical educational background
- Minimum of 2 years of maintenance, installation, and/or service experience
- (New to the field, hardworking and dedicated service technicians are also welcome)
- Willingness to work overtime and weekends when required
- Availability for up to 90% travel
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Valid Canadian working permit (for a minimum of 3 years), Canadian permanent resident status, or Canadian citizenship (mandatory)
- Mechanical Engineering or equivalent education is a plus
- Must have a valid full “G” driver licence
- Must hold a valid passport
At SGT Inc, we are committed to creating a positive work environment that encourages innovation and professional growth. As a Service Technician, you will have access to a wide range of responsibilities and development opportunities. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest standards of technology and innovation in the industry.
We understand the importance of continuous learning and skill development. Training will be provided through one-on-one field training, allowing you to gain hands-on experience under the guidance of experienced professionals. Our goal is to ensure that you have the knowledge and expertise necessary to excel in your role and deliver exceptional service to our customers.
If you meet the above requirements and are ready to join our dynamic team, please submit your resume and cover letter online. Please mention the position title (Service Technician) in the subject line of your email. We appreciate the interest of all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
SGT Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
If you have any further questions or require additional information, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.