JOB POST #3079-2022
Construction LabourDate Posted: June 7th, 2022 Date Closing: July 31st, 2022
We’re looking for crew labourers to join our team as soon as possible. This is a secure job that we’d like to be long-term, with room to learn and grow within the company.
In this role, you will perform all tasks relevant to the completion of our work by the direction of the Lead Hand. This includes tasks such as cleaning, removing debris, loading and unloading materials, assembling and disassembling temporary structures, digging, compacting, and working with various tools and equipment.
The ideal candidate has the following skills and qualifications:
- An energetic and hardworking nature, ready to take on the day and get the work done
- An internally motivated personality, aspiring to do good work and work to your full potential
- Reliable and punctual, so we know we can count on you as part of the team
- Basic understanding of the construction industry, tools, and equipment (though you’ll still learn a lot on the job)
- A commitment to ensuring a safe and healthy working environment
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills to work well with both the team and our clients
- Minimum of an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift and move 50lbs
- Ability to perform physical, repetitive work at heights and where necessary, in a noisy environment