JOB POST #4630-2023
Electrician-442 or 309 RequiredDate Posted: September 19th, 2023 Date Closing: September 30th, 2023
The Electrician is responsible for planning, laying-out, assembling, installing, testing, troubleshooting and repairing electrical wiring, fixtures, control devices and other related equipment or machines according to relevant specifications and electrical codes. Experience is an asset, but we are also interested in individuals who want to continue to grow their careers and expand their skill sets.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Install and troubleshoot variable frequency drives and PLCs, and other automation
- Install and troubleshoot three-phase and single-phase
- Install, test, troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment relative to the
- Demonstrate the ability to read electrical schematics and
- Conduct standard preventative maintenance, document work, and demonstrate good safety procedures.
- Communicate with production about maintenance and
- Detect, isolate, and identify irregularities and malfunctions in machinery and
- Identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair in compliance with codes and specifications.
- Monitor intermittent issues with machinery, and brainstorm practices to rectify the
- Prepare sketches for control wiring, consistently document updates and update drawings pertaining to building distribution and machinery.
- Provide prompt response to inquiries about machines and resolve issues in a timely prudent manner.
Skills, Education & Experience
- Certificate of Apprenticeship
- Certificate of Qualification 309A or 442A
- Programming education/experience would also be an asset
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Please send resumes to email@example.com