JOB POST #3095-2022
Engineer AssistantDate Posted: June 16th, 2022 Date Closing: July 1st, 2022
What is Bateman Manufacturing?
Bateman Manufacturing was established in 1989 in Barrie, Ontario. At that time Bateman manufactured attachments for excavators, loaders and material handlers for the construction, demolition, and forestry industries. In 2002, Bateman moved to Orillia, Ontario and increased production of Orange Peel Grapples, and Demolition Grapples, introducing more products to the Recycling and Demolition industry. In 2011, Bateman moved to a 35,000 sq. ft. facility in Oro-Medonte, Ontario in response to the increased demand for Bateman products. Today Bateman Manufacturing is proud to supply products both domestically and internationally under GRYB in Quebec.
We are looking for an energetic, hardworking individual to join our team. This posting is for a full-time Receiving Clerk. The hours of this position are Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm. You will be eligible for benefits after the 3-month probationary period.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Understanding and carrying out tasks given by Senior engineers
- Collaborating with other engineers and workers to design and improve products and processes
- Producing CAD drawings according to specifications
- Participate in various learning experiences which may include in workshops
- Calibrating and troubleshooting equipment as required
- Prepares engineering reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data trends and discussing these trends with the senior engineer
- Maintains project team accomplishments by communicating essential information
- Post-secondary education in relation to the relevant engineering discipline
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving and communication skills
- Some knowledge of CAD and Solidworks
- Ability to follow instructions and communicate with others
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work well in a team and independently
- Self starter attitude
Why work at Bateman Manufacturing?
- Work with a large team of dedicated individuals
- Opportunity for growth, development and advancements
- Benefits Include:
- Attendance Bonus every 6 months
- Health/Vision/Dental Coverage
- Short/long term disability coverage
- Life insurance
Check out our website at: www.batemanmanufacturing.ca.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com detailing why you are qualified for this position.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible and inclusive of persons with disabilities, please note that accommodations are available, upon request, throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process for any applicants with disabilities. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.