JOB POST #4632-2023
Millwright – Big machinesDate Posted: September 19th, 2023 Date Closing: September 30th, 2023
Are you a Licensed Industrial Electrician looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city?
Always thought of moving North but wasn’t sure what the job market was like or the wages?
Well look no further. We have a great role in the North Simcoe County area where you will enjoy a very reasonable cost of living, beautiful waterfront surroundings and still make $42hr!
Industrial Electrician (442A)
North Simcoe County Region, Ontario
$42hr with OT after 8 hours
Rotating Shifts Days, Afts, Nights
Full time/Permanent role
Benefits and Pension!
- Repair of equipment and machinery.
- Respond to production problems quickly.
- Possess excellent trouble shooting skills to determine the cause of and solutions to problems.
- Capable of managing the repair of any electrical equipment.
- Prepares plant wiring for addition of new equipment. Plans and manages tasks independently.
- Works with facilities planners on the improvement of electrical designs and systems.
- Supports management in continuous improvement efforts and assists in evaluating advancements in electrical technology.
- Completion of Electrical Preventive Maintenance requirements.
- Completes P.M. checklists properly and returns them to the appropriate person on time.
- 442A Industrial Electrician license from the Province of Ontario
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in manufacturing environment
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the Canadian Electrical Code.
- Must have a good understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities and experience in a fast paced environment
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Ability work on computers and navigate work order systems.
Please send resumes to email@example.com