JOB POST #4770-2023
Office AdministratorDate Posted: November 15th, 2023 Date Closing: November 25th, 2023
Barrie Vision Therapy & Eye Care is currently looking to add another member to the team. We are looking for a friendly and motivated full-time Optometric receptionist/assistant. As this clinic evolves, so will the opportunities to transition to various clinical managing positions.
This clinic is a full-scope Optometric clinic that is family-oriented and committed to helping patients of all ages. Full-scope Optometry includes routine eye care, contact lens fitting, vision therapy, dry eye management, myopia control, and optical dispensing.
– office administrative duties
– Answer incoming calls and book appointments into the online system
– Assist patients with frame selections and measurements
– Ordering and receiving ophthalmic products (e.g., glasses, contact lens)
– Dispensing and adjusting eyeglasses
– Assisting with pre-testing
Experience: None required. Training will be given if an ideal candidate is found.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$18.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Barrie, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Education: Secondary School (preferred)
Front desk: 1 year (preferred)
Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-11-27