JOB POST #3247-2022
Optometric receptionist/assistantDate Posted: August 10th, 2022 Date Closing: September 17th, 2022
Barrie Vision Therapy & Eye Care is currently looking to add another member to the team. We are looking for a friendly and motivated full-time Optometric receptionist/assistant. As this clinic evolves, so will the opportunities to transition to various clinical managing positions.
This clinic is a full-scope Optometric clinic that is family-oriented and committed to helping patients of all ages. Full-scope Optometry includes routine eye care, contact lens fitting, vision therapy, dry eye management, myopia control, and optical dispensing.
– office administrative duties
– Answer incoming calls and book appointments into the online system
– Assist patients with frame selections and measurements
– Ordering and receiving ophthalmic products (e.g., glasses, contact lens)
– Dispensing and adjusting eyeglasses
– Assisting with pre-testing
Experience: None required. Training will be given if an ideal candidate is found.
Job Types: Full-time or Part-time
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)