JOB POST #3617-2022
Personal Support WorkerDate Posted: October 27th, 2022 Date Closing: December 31st, 2022
During the Covid19 Pandemic, the need to Care is greater than ever. We value the courage and dedication of healthcare professionals and work to ensure your safety at all times.
When You Join TLC Healthcare
You become a member of our team. We work with you to create a schedule that meets your needs. We provide 4% vacation pay, statutory holiday pay, WSIB coverage, payroll deductions and health and dental benefits after 6 months of employment. The Long-Term Care PSW Premium is paid as a bonus on top of the posted pay rate.
About the Personal Support Worker Position
Full or Flexible positions available
We are looking for a qualified Personal Support Worker to care for our Long-Term Care Facility clients professionally and compassionately. It’s often a demanding job, but it can also be gratifying. People who are ill, injured, disabled or elderly are deserving and thankful for the exceptional support.
The ideal candidate will be dependable and courteous with outstanding communication skills. You should be able to follow instructions and perform various tasks to help clients.
- Follow the policy and procedures of Long-Term Care Residences to provide personal care and support to residents.
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- PSW Certificate recognized by the Province of Ontario (or completion of 1st year RPN course)
- Knowledge of emergency response and first aid (CPR)
- Knowledge of Long-Term Care Residence policies and procedures
- Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards
- Respectful and compassionate
- Good time management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics
- Physical endurance
How to Apply:Can apply by visiting Indeed https://ca.indeed.com/cmp/Tlc-Healthcare-Services/jobs or https://tlchealthcare.ca/careers/ or call toll free 844-809-8355 ext 102
Please reference this job posting in your email: JOB POSTING #3617-2022