JOB POST #2953-2022
Press OperatorDate Posted: April 13th, 2022 Date Closing: April 27th, 2022
Job Title: Press Operator
ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. ZF has a global workforce of approximately 138,300 at 230 locations in 40 countries. With unlimited overtime available, defined benefit pension and medical benefits.
After 45 days employees become full members of Unifor union
Company Paid Health and Dental for families
Company Paid Disability and Life Insurance
Cost of living increase May and November yearly
Wage increases each year
5 extra paid statutory holidays – full pay while home during Christmas to New Years
Company paid pension after 1 year
Boot allowance yearly
Access to overtime up to double times your hourly wage
Opportunity for advancement
The position requires a highly motivated, organized, and detail oriented individual to operate metal working presses. Key responsibilities include being able to follow specifications and quality of product produced, position and adjust machinery using overhead cranes or other hoisting devices and hand tools. Qualified candidates must possess a strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to function within a larger team.
- Must be able to rack parts properly to ensure proper contact and good plating quality.
- Visually check and remove parts misplaced or visibly defective and place in reject bucket.
- Work rotating shifts a must
- Physically capable to load coils and feed presses
Capable of using computer system
- Able to trouble shoot and do small repairs in timely manner.
- Report any process quality or equipment problems to set-up person
- Maintain good housekeeping and follow all safe operating procedures and best work practices.
Salary: $ 17.62 per hour with shift premiums (5% afternoon – 7% midnight shifts); full time rotating shifts;
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org