JOB POST #3903-2023
Registered Practical Nurse (RPN)Date Posted: February 6th, 2023 Date Closing: February 28th, 2023
Do you want to make lives better and have the ability to drive your career? Do you love working with seniors? Nurse Next Door has the perfect opportunity for you!
As a Nurse Next Door employee, you receive:
● Flexible schedules: Work when and where you want – with longer visits in the same place
● One-on-one care: Work directly with the client to provide the best care possible
● Support: 24-hour access to the Nurse Next Door Care Services Center
● On-boarding and training: eLearning, Shadow Shifts, mentoring
● Caregiving as a career: Growth and development opportunities are awarded to support our
team in achieving your professional goals and dreams
● Must be eligible to work in Canada
● Administer medications, provide treatment, health promotion/education
● Personal care, meal preparation, light housekeeping, and provide companionship
● Help clients with their ADL’s,assist with transfers, ambulation and exercises.
● Assist client to do what they love to do
● Must be able to speak and write in English. Other languages will be an asset.
● Ability to identify and report client care concerns when needed.
● Able to travel from client to client in a timely fashion. Drivers with own vehicle
Requirements for position:
● RPN Licence with no restrictions to practice
● Current CPR Certificate
● Current Criminal Record Check w/ Vulnerable Sector Search
● Negative TB Test Results
● Excellent verbal and written communication
● Ability to work reliably and independently
We Make Lives Better – so let’s start with yours!