JOB POST #3931-2023
Retail Compliance Shopper – StudentDate Posted: February 15th, 2023 Date Closing: March 22nd, 2023
Are you looking for a casual part time job that allows you to write your own schedule? If so, then this role is for you!
We are currently seeking an engaging Student Mystery Shopper! You will be responsible for visiting various retailers throughout your region and completing store visits. Make your own schedule and work at a pace that is comfortable for you! No prior experience required; we offer full training. This is a contract position with option to renew.
What your day to day looks like:
- Schedule your shift availability for the week
- Pose as a customer to ensure retailer is within compliance of ID25 parameters.
- Complete store visits in your area as assigned to you within deadline given
- Complete compliance report for each store visit
- Keep receipts for any purchases made in field for reimbursement
- Complete an additional monthly shop visit as needed with OLG investigator
- Must complete a minimum of 60 retail compliance shops a month during retail business hours
Wage: $18.00/hour + Paid kilometers $0.46/kilometer
Kilometers are subject to 30/30 rule: first 30 kilometers and last 30 kilometers of your commute to store locations are not paid.
Qualifications – External
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and full access to a reliable vehicle
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Comfortable travelling throughout your region
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
To Apply: Please send resumes to Jessica.Keegan@mosaic.com
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic North America gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building experiences together. We are a cast of diverse, yet like-minded individuals and we believe in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our clients, but for each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of everyone’s story the most memorable one yet.
DISCLAIMER: Acosta/ Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
How to Apply:To Apply: Please send resumes to Jessica.Keegan@mosaic.com
Please reference this job posting in your email: JOB POSTING #3931-2023