JOB POST #2969-2022
Supply Chain CoordinatorDate Posted: April 21st, 2022 Date Closing: April 29th, 2022
Here we GROW again and with growth, comes new opportunity! TNR Doors is looking to add a Supply Chain Coordinator to its team. We are looking for someone who can ensure the smooth functioning of all aspects related to material procurement and processing. You will work with our buyers to maintain and control inventory levels and will control and monitor supplier delivery performance and report findings to the manager.
If this sounds interesting, read on to see what other responsibilities you would have!
- Strong communication and negotiating skills
- Good knowledge of inventory management
- Understanding of procurement and logistics
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (excel and word)
- Strong interpersonal and team build abilities
- Well organized with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Forward thinking with ability to research, analyze and evaluate
- Self- motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Post-secondary education in supply chain or purchasing
- Bachelor degree in Business Management would be an asset
- 3+ years of experience in a supply chain or purchasing role, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- experience working with an ERP system (Macola preferred)
In this role you will:
Purchase office supplies and assist other buyers as needed with Kanban items.
- Work with our EAP system to create vendor reporting and tracking of open orders/backorders.
- Monitor procurement delivery performance and expediting orders where necessary.
- Keep database current on purchases, materials, suppliers, and costing.
- Report problematic supplier/vendor issues to manager to discuss alternatives.
- Coordinate with Finance department on solving invoice discrepancies/receiving errors.
- Manage/monitor/maintain stock levels whilst also performing and recording cycle counts and inventory adjustments accordingly.
- Process stock requisitions including updating the ERP, tracking all requisitions, etc
- In conjunction with the buyers, initiate re-order of inventory as required.
- Provide assistance to buyers when necessary.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement teams and activities.
- Ensure adherence to internal quality and ISO procedures.
- Adhere to and enforce compliance with purchasing policies, procedures, regulations and laws.
- Comply with health and safety rules and regulations and follow company policies.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned or required by management.
Salary – to commensurate with experience
Benefits – active after probationary period
Other perks – available as requirements are met (annual bonus, 3% RRSP contribution match, training tuition reimbursement, employee referral program, 3 weeks paid vacation after 3 years, etc.)