JOB POST #3046-2022
Warehouse AssociateDate Posted: May 26th, 2022 Date Closing: June 16th, 2022
Looking for a career with a stable and dynamic company?
We are a reputable company that provides a challenging and rewarding opportunity within the wholesale plumbing, heating and industrial supply industry. We strive to be the best in our industry at servicing our customers’ needs, and seek out individuals that share our customer-focused approach to service.
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Associate to join our team in our Barrie branch, located at 500 Dunlop Street W., Barrie, ON. If you are a personable, energetic, self-starter why not join our team and put your career on a path to success.
- Prepares and packs the orders for loading and shipping and double checks all picked orders for accuracy of count and type of material.
- Assists with receiving tasks, verifies stock and places material in appropriate locations designated by the Receiving Report.
- Loads Company vehicles/trucks when all material is ready for delivery to ensure prompt and accurate deliveries and to ensure all material loaded is secured and safe for delivery.
- Responsible to maintain a safe and clean warehouse and counter area for other employees and customers by keeping aisles and shelves clear of objects and/or potential danger.
- Uses and maintains material handling equipment (i.e. forklift, pump trucks) in a safe manner and informs supervisor immediately of any problems with equipment.
- Assists with the annual physical inventory
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience in warehouse, picking/packing orders preferred
- Previous forklift training, current certification an asset
- Experience using an RF Scanner an asset
- Able to read, write and speak English
- Detail oriented
- Basic mathematical skills – counting
- Comfortable with physical work including lifting, carrying and moving
- Safety conscious
- Ability to work well individually or as a team player
WHY BARDON MAY BE RIGHT FOR YOU:
- Canada’s Best Managed Companies
- Competitive Salary
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- RRSP Contribution Matching
- Development Opportunities and Tuition Reimbursement Program
- A Supportive and Positive Work Environment
How to Apply:To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all those for their interest in the position however, only those being selected for an interview will be contacted. Bardon Supplies Limited is an equal opportunity employer that encourages diversity of applicants and does not discriminate against the protected grounds set out by the Ontario Human Rights Code. Accommodations in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the interviewing and selection process, as well as in the working environment. For any accommodation requirements please reach out to the Human Resources Office.
Please reference this job posting in your email: JOB POSTING #3046-2022