JOB POST #3501-2022
Website and Digital Marketing SalesDate Posted: October 7th, 2022 Date Closing: November 15th, 2022
Chameleon Creative is looking for a talented website and digital marketing salesperson to join our growing team. Our business was founded in 1998, in Campbell River, British Columbia and has grown to include a team in Barrie, over the last few years.
The ideal candidate has proven experience selling websites (WordPress, Wix, Shopify) and/or search engine optimization, and/or digital marketing and graphic design services.
Our team is committed to providing cost effective solutions to businesses across Canada, working with a talented in house production team, we succeed by understanding our client’s needs and delivering an effective solution.
This is a full time sales position that requires an individual to leverage strong communications skills and an effective understanding of digital technology to help propose solutions to customers.
- Making prompt outbound sales calls to a mix of both warm leads and prospected leads;
- Having detailed conversations with clients to understand their needs, and proposing specific solutions to achieve their goals;
- Utilizing our CRM and Proposal software to track sales related activity;
- Working closely with our administrative team to manage the hand off of projects to production;
- Participating in meetings with members of the production team and administrative team to continue ongoing learning about website development and solutions;
Success in this role is measured by a blend of sales volume, and how effectively leads are managed, solutions proposed etc.
We offer a competitive compensation structure that includes a base salary, commission, bonuses and extended health benefits.
This position is based out of our Barrie office, working with our local team.
How to Apply:Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference this job posting in your email: JOB POSTING #3501-2022