JOB POST #4803-2023
Canada Tire Inc. Territory Manager – Northern GTADate Posted: December 5th, 2023 Date Closing: December 22nd, 2023
About Us: Canada Supply & Tire has played a major role in shaping Canada’s tire industry for 95 years. Founded by Louis Wiseman in 1928, the Company is presently lead by the third and fourth generations who share the same love for the tire business and a dedication to their employees, suppliers and customers.
While Canada Tire began its life as a company that specialized in retail tire sales, it has grown to become a unique tire distributor with thousands of customers, both large and small.
Canada Tire never deviates from its core mission: providing unique tire brands and solutions that maximize profitability for our customers.
As a Territory Manager, reporting to the Regional Territory Manager, you will be a valued and important representative of Canada Tire to our customers. Working with a close-knit, highly experienced and respected team in Ontario, you will have the opportunity to provide unique value to customers and continue to grow the business in your territory.
At Canada Tire we are relationship-driven and are looking for someone who will work hard to understand our customers’ business, create solutions using our brands and programs, and deliver excellent personalized service.
- Planning and strategic management of sales activities and programs for the GTA North territory (Barrie, Owen Sound, Sudbury, North Bay, etc.);
- Business development, prospecting and uncovering new opportunities within existing customer portfolio;
- Attaining growth targets, both units and margin;
- Working to anticipate customer needs, providing demand insight to Leadership Team;
- Being a product knowledge expert in our portfolio of brands, understanding market dynamics and communicating advantages and opportunities to customers clearly;
- Be a source of best practices and solutions for our customers, to help them grow their business and be more profitable in the market;
- Maintaining up to date and accurate information in our CRM application.
- Wholesale B2B sales/account management experience (Tire/automotive industry a plus);
- College degree or bachelors degree in relevant field (business, marketing, administration) is an asset, ongoing commitment to learning and growing a must;
- Working knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and comfort working in CRM platforms to analyze data and plan activities;
- Collaborative spirit, someone who is a gifted communicator who will work with other operational team members to solve problems and find solutions;
- A people person, who enjoys building relationships, is curious to know more about how someone operates their business, and has an instinct for customer service;
- Demonstrated track record of success and high achievement in sales and business development.
- Competitive salary and commission package;
- Profit sharing and RRSP programs;
- Mileage/travel reimbursement;
- Full-time, flexible hours;
- Paid Personal days;
- Branded merchandise and clothing;
- Robust group insurance program;
- Telemedicine health program through Telus Virtual Care;
- Preferred banking program with BMO;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Use of laptop and cell phone;
- Discounts on tire and accessory purchases;
- Future career opportunities, we are growing!