JOB POST #4263-2023
CleanerDate Posted: May 23rd, 2023 Date Closing: May 30th, 2023
Scandinavian Building Services is a second-generation family owned and operated business servicing Canadians across Canada since 1956. We offer full-service janitorial and building maintenance services to our clients.
We are currently looking for a Cleaner for Orillia.
Shift times – Afternoon shift 1-9:30pm Monday to Friday
** All candidates will be required to have a OPP GHQ and OPS Clearances to be hired **
- Knowledge of general cleaning
- Great people skills.
- Ability to communicate with customers and co-workers
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Must enjoy cleaning
- Able to take direction
- General cleaning, including, but not limited to: trash removal; dusting; cleaning restrooms, break rooms, offices, restaurant seating and production areas; sweeping and mopping floors; vacuuming floors; window washing; buffing floors; stripping and waxing floors; stone care; carpet cleaning; carpet spotting; upholstery cleaning; other duties as assigned. Specific duties may vary depending on the List of Specifications required by the client at each location.
- Completing work to high quality standards
- Being on time to work on scheduled days and hours.
- Follow daily direction and work lists.
- Must be able to read and explain MSDS sheets.
- Work in a fast-paced environment where good physical health is required.
- Ability to bend, turn, stoop, stand, reach high and low, lift and carry up to 50 lbs. for 3 to 8 hours per shift.
- Perform repetitive manual tasks on a daily basis
- Walking large areas of floor space
- Able to maneuver large machinery successfully
Rate of Pay: $18.00/hr