JOB POST #2522-2022
Food Production Worker – Permanent, Part TimeDate Posted: January 5th, 2022 Date Closing: January 31st, 2022
Welcome to the World of Edible Arrangements®
We are the creator of and leader in fresh fruit bouquets. We bring happiness to all of life’s occasions with our array of irresistibly fresh products, including handcrafted fruit arrangements and gourmet chocolate dipped fruit. We are fresh fruit fanatics!
Edible Arrangements of Barrie is now hiring for the position of Permanent Part Time Food Production Worker. Candidates must be available for daytime shifts, Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm & Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Designing fruit arrangements using Edible Arrangements designs
- Process customer orders through the store, phone and online orders
- Wash, peel and/or cut various fruit to prepare for arranging
- Maintain equipment and food safety standards
- Package arrangements and gourmet dipped fruit arrangements
- Clean work areas, equipment, utensils and dishes according to food health and safety standards
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Applicants should be detail oriented, highly energetic and personable
- Positive attitude and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as a team and individually
- On the job training provided and flexible hours available
- Knowledge of Food Handling & Sanitation Procedures is an asset but not required
- 1 year of kitchen experience (preferred)
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
If you are interested and fit this description, don’t hesitate to apply! We are looking to interview, hire and train immediately. This position is NOT A HOLIDAY ONLY position. It is a year round position here with the freshest team around!
Expected start date: ASAP
All customers are required to wear a mask. All staff are required to wear a mask. currently storefront is closed to the public, offering contactless curbside pick-up and delivery. Increased cleaning of high contact surfaces throughout the day.