JOB POST #3264-2022
Gas Fitter – Owen Sound, MuskokaDate Posted: August 16th, 2022 Date Closing: September 30th, 2022
By joining Reliance as a Water Heater Installer (Gas Fitter) you become part of an organization that is committed to delivering exceptional experiences for our customers and will support you to be your best.
What will you do?
- Represent Reliance in a professional, courteous and customer service-oriented manner on each and every call; you are a proud ambassador for our company.
- Explain, educate and promote the value of Reliance’s products, services and programs on every call.
- Professionally install water heater and tankless equipment and accessory items in accordance with manufacturer specifications, local codes and company standards.
- Replace or repair leaking water heaters and maintenance of HVAC equipment.
- Ensure personal and customer safety.
- Provide superior customer service (i.e. execution of “The Right Call” process).
- Create positive customer relations through effective communication and problem solving.
- Educate customers, providing options and making recommendations.
- Actively participate in the training and mentoring of new installers.
- Other duties, as assigned by management.
- Contribute to business growth by lead generation
What do we offer?
- $5K signing bonus
- Competitive starting wages
- Average potential compensation 55K-80K
- Ability to earn additional incentives
- Company vehicle, tools, uniform and equipment all provided
- Consistent full-time hours and opportunity for overtime
- Education and training cost subsidy
- Paid apprentice leave for eligible Team Members
- On-the-job training and defined Career Paths to advance your career
- A comprehensive benefits and group savings plan
- Generous discount on Reliance products
What do you bring?
- Must meet Company requirements with respect to general qualifications.
- Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Must have Gas Technician ‘2’ (G2) license.
- Must have at least a Class G Driver’s License.
- Diagnostic and HVAC maintenance skills for residential equipment.
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position.
- In addition, ability to lift and maneuver water heaters with the assistance of material handling equipment.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/electricity).
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
- Must have strong interpersonal and problem -solving skills.
- Must have outstanding customer service and organizational skills.
- Very punctual and dependable.
- Maintain company vehicle to neat clean and safe standard (where applicable).
- Ability to take direction and work with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Be willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required, including weekends.
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Headquartered in Toronto, Reliance is the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions to over 1.9 million customers across North America. Reliance provides reliable home heating, cooling, hot water, water purification, electrical, plumbing & Smart Home products & services.
Each day, our Team Members are dedicated and focused on delivering an outstanding customer experience, developing top talent and giving back to the communities where we live and work. Reliance is an $900 million business with over 2,400 Team Members and growing! We are proud to be recognized by Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
How to Apply:https://can62e2.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-CA/reliancecomfort/Posting/View/7538
Please reference this job posting in your email: JOB POSTING #3264-2022