JOB POST #3286-2022
Personal Support WorkerDate Posted: August 22nd, 2022 Date Closing: September 30th, 2022
Are you ready to make your contribution to health care? Do you want to make an impact in the lives of patients needing compassionate, thoughtful and professional care?
As an integral part of the health care team, you will encourage, support and promote independence for patients in home and community care settings by assisting with activities of daily living under the supervision of our Personal Support Manager.
We continue to deepen our presence throughout Ontario and require energetic, dedicated Personal Support Workers to help us provide patient and family-centered care in the Barrie area.
A $750 payment for a PSW certificate, with payments of $250* after 3 months of work and $500* after 12 months of work.
- A strong desire and commitment to making a difference in the lives of our patients
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Availability to work non-traditional hours, such as early morning, evenings and alternate weekends
- Current immunization record (within last 12 months)
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Current vulnerable sector check screening
- Valid Certificate as a Personal Support Worker
How to Apply:To apply please email your resume to Recruiter.Lisa@CarePartners.ca
Please reference this job posting in your email: JOB POSTING #3286-2022