JOB POST #4646-2023
Reception / Accounts Receivable / Bookkeeper – COMCO Canada Ltd.Date Posted: September 25th, 2023 Date Closing: October 14th, 2023
COMCO CANADA LTD.
100 WELHAM ROAD, BARRIE, ONTARIO L4N 8Y4
Job Title: Reception / Accounts Receivable / Bookkeeper
JOB SUMMARY / PURPOSE / SCOPE:
The Reception / Accounts Receivable / Bookkeeper provides a variety of services to our
customers and staff. This position represents front line contact for many customers. This person
is responsible for the timely and accurate completion of reports, correspondence and invoicing.
PRIMARY SKILLS AND ABILITIES
● Attention to detail, prioritizing and multitasking abilities.
● Organizational skills and adaptability to new tasks and processes is vital for success.
● Customer service skills. Pleasant phone personality and welcoming attitude.
● Willingness to take on new challenges and projects.
● Strong computer skills. Sage 300 or similar accounting software, Google Workplace or
similar. Site Docs and ERP experience is an asset.
● Coordination and ability to work well with your team and additional staff.
● Attendance and punctuality.
● Strong english skills in both spelling and grammar.
● Mathematical understanding and familiarity with spreadsheets.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
● Answer phones; greet visitors; take service orders; direct inquiries as appropriate.
● Some letter / memo typing.
● Prepare documentation for initial job setup.
● Maintain customer and job related files.
● Receive and distribute incoming and prepare all outgoing mail.
● Maintain records log and follow up with staff on paperwork requirements.
● Send notices to clients about necessary and regulatory work.
Accounts Receivable / Bookkeeper:
● Create, dispatch, and invoice work orders.
● Prepare and invoice contracts in cooperation with supervisor and project manager.
● Data entry requisition information for invoicing purposes.
● Generate and file Accounts Receivable reports.
● Contact customers to collect all major invoices after 15 days of mailing to ensure that they
have been received and are being processed.
● Phone overdue customer accounts, in consultation with the Project Manager.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org