JOB POST #3465-2022
Robotic WelderDate Posted: September 28th, 2022 Date Closing: October 15th, 2022
Positions Available: 2
Shift: (1) Days: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm
(2) Afternoons, Monday – Thursday, 4:00pm – 2:30am
Position Summary: Performs duties required to produce and inspect parts.
- Loads parts into robotic weld cells.
- If trained, may perform manual spot/repair weld functions.
- Inspects parts for quality.
- Detects and reports defective materials to supervisor.
- Conducts machine operation and safety checks on prescribed intervals.
- Performs cleaning of work area.
- Other duties as assigned to maintain production.
- Follow all safety requirements of the company required PPE, and safe job behaviors, etc.
- Able to read and understand operation standards and job instructions.
- Able use basic hand tools.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and meet production quotas.
- Able to work in a team environment.
How to Apply:Interested applicants submit resume to email@example.com
Please reference this job posting in your email: JOB POSTING #3465-2022