Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre (RVH) is hosting a RVH Career Fair on January 31st 2024! This is an exciting opportunity to join TEAM RVH!
RVH is located in Central Ontario’s premier waterfront city, Barrie. With just a 50-minute drive north of Toronto, the area offers numerous opportunities to enjoy nature and recreational activities including a beautiful waterfront, and state-of-the-art healthcare. Every day, inspiring care is provided to patients across the Simcoe Muskoka region by a team of exceptional employees, physicians and volunteers who demonstrate Work Together, Respect All, Think Big, Own It, and Care. Being a member of the RVH team means you work side-by-side with people who are passionate and dedicated to delivering high quality patient-centred care… Advance in our connected community!
We have many exciting permanent and temporary opportunities throughout the health centre including Full-Time, Part-Time, and Casual positions! All career fair participants will receive a questionnaire upon application to identify areas of interest and additional qualifications so that we can connect you with the team that is right for you.
All qualified applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview on January 31st, 2024!
- Wednesday, January 31st, 2024
- 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- 80 Bell Farm Road, Barrie ON
- Virtual or In-Person interviews available
If you have a passion for delivering high-quality patient care and are looking for your next opportunity to make a rewarding impact, please submit your Résumé and complete the questionnaire to pre-register for the event. If you’re qualified, we will contact you to book an interview.
WE’RE HIRING FOR
- Nursing – Registered Nurse, Registered Practical Nurse, Resource Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Nurse Educator
- Patient Support – Patient Care Assistant, Patient Support Assistant
- Allied Health – Addictions Counsellor, Physician Assistant, Radiation Therapist, Pharmacist, Dietician, Respiratory Therapist, Social Worker
- Medical Imaging – Technologist (CT, MRI, X-Ray), Nuclear Medicine Technologist, Diagnostic Medical Sonographer, Cardiac Sonographer
- Laboratory – Medical Laboratory Technologist, Pathology Assistant, Laboratory Assistant.
- Clinical Externs
Regular or Temporary Full-Time, Part-Time, or Casual positions available.
For more details on each position’s qualifications, salary plan and more, and other available positions, please check out open postings at: https://rvh.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/JobSearch/ViewAll
WHO WE ARE
At RVH, we Make Each Life Better. Together. by providing exceptional patient care, including highly specialized services such as Cardiac, Stroke, Oncology, Neonatal Intensive Care, Child & Youth Mental Health and more. Each day, our inspiring team of employees, physicians and volunteers provide high-quality, patient-centered care by embodying our RVH MY CARE Values: Work Together, Respect All, Think Big, Own It, and Care.
We strive to create a culture of equity and inclusion where people feel safe and valued, and can be their true, authentic and genuine selves. RVH is committed to increasing awareness of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) and creating a space where everyone feels safe and that they belong.
RVH is located on the traditional territory of the Anishinaabek Nation, in Barrie, ON, nestled in the heart of Central Ontario’s waterfront, cottage and ski country. Just 50 minutes north of Toronto, the area offers an incredible quality of life with urban amenities and countless recreational activities, while enjoying the beauty of nature.
To meet the needs of Simcoe Muskoka’s booming-population, RVH is undergoing significant growth that includes doubling the size of our North Campus over the next 10 years, and building a brand-new South Campus in Innisfil, ON.
WHAT WE OFFER
We believe in caring, supporting, and investing in our people, that’s why our team is provided with:
Training, Growth & Development:
- Financial support for Professional Development and Continuing Education
- 12-month Mentorship Program for new RNs & RPNs
- In-house courses and training, including BCLS, ACLS, and more!
- Clinical Nurse Educators and Clinical Skills Preceptors to support and foster clinical skills
- Clinical Simulation Lab
Health, Wellness & Belonging:
- Peer Support Program available 7 days/week
- Wellness Program, including free, onsite fitness centre
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Health Benefits for Full-Time employees, and optional Health Benefits for Part-Time & Casual employees
Communication, Input & Recognition:
- Regular surveys to share feedback and ideas
- Conversations with Gail town hall meetings to stay up-to-date and ask questions with RVH President & CEO
- Rounding Conversations with direct leader to discuss opportunities and support
- Culture of recognition and appreciation, as well as formal recognition events, awards, etc.