JOB POST #2716-2022
Store Manager (Alterations Shop)Date Posted: February 17th, 2022 Date Closing: March 1st, 2022
We are seeking an experienced Store Manager with experience in sewing and fitting for our Stitch It Clothing Alterations location in our Georgian Mall location! If you are a sales driven, passionate retail leader looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity…….
Join our Team!
Our company: Stitch It is a family-owned business and has been in business for over 35 years. Stitch It is Canada’s largest clothing Alteration Company with 60 locations across Canada, of which, most are located in your nearby mall. Stitch It is instantly recognized as the leader in clothing alterations and is partnered with many of the major retailers in the fashion industry.
Reports to: District Manager
- Have a proven track record in generating sales.
- The ability to recruit, retain and coach a team to success.
- Ensures a safe working environment for the team and customers.
- Are able to manage customers orders effectively.
- Can manage wage cost efficiently.
- Can maintain loss prevention controls- understands and can maintain low shrink results.
- Can show passion for our customers and our brand.
- Are driven and understand the ins-and-outs of store operations.
- Knowledge in basic sewing is required
- Education or experience in Fashion Design is desirable.
- Interest in fashion and proper fit is asset
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer service role.
- Experience with POS (Point of Sales system).
Why join the Stitch It team?
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive wages
- Generous employee discount
- Continuous training and support
- Growth and career development opportunities
- Must be able to work Retail working hours
Stitch It is committed to providing accommodations in the application and recruitment process. If you require accommodation in the application process or need job postings in an alternative format, please email your request to email@example.com.
Stitch It is an Equal Opportunity Employer